action Reaction Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Counter-Strike 1.6 Team like no other.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stop by and say hi.

Go down 
+8
Prometheus
HoLiDaY
`DephunK'
walker
Beck
chew ie`
gothgirl
TrippaKappa
12 posters
AuthorMessage
TrippaKappa
Admin
TrippaKappa

Stop by and say hi. Empty
PostSubject: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 3:32 pm

For all the new members and old to stop in and introduce yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://actionreactiongaming.com
gothgirl

gothgirl

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:09 pm

TrippaKappa wrote:
For all the new members and old to stop in and introduce yourself.

Yo, I'm Jennifer, Friend's call me Jay Jay...stopin bye to say hey hey Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pastygirl
chew ie`

chew ie`

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 1:08 am

Ahoyhoy, I'm Dan, but everyone calls me chewie. I'm a geek and dman proud of it. Love music, video games, hockey and most outdoor activities. Other than that you can find me at our local pub playing darts Razz
Back to top Go down
Beck

Beck

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:37 pm

Lol. Sup. I'm Michael aka Beck don't ask why lol I have no clue why. I go to a Criminal Justice High School. Going to be a cop Laughing play sports and stuff like that so yeahh :]
Back to top Go down
TrippaKappa
Admin
TrippaKappa

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 6:43 pm

a criminal justice high school huh? thats pretty crazy i thought you had to be 21 to be a cop :/

Im Doug i live in Virginia and work in Washington D.C. was in the Marine Corps for 4 years and grew up in Oregon. Ive played CS off and on since 1999 and started this clan because i wanted to get a group of people together that had similar interests as me and enjoy to play some CS.
Back to top Go down
walker

PostSubject: Tell a Little about your self   Stop by and say hi. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:39 pm

My names Gary.. I work for johnson controls. I have 10 tattoos. 2 sleeves. I like computers, technology, raised up trucks, lowriders. I will be going to school for Law, To become a cop.. my back up plan is to go to school for computer software gaming development. Im engaged. well thats some info about me.
Back to top Go down
TrippaKappa
Admin
TrippaKappa

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Walker i moved your post into this thread because this is where it should have went.
Back to top Go down
walker

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:05 pm

hahaha i was looking all over for it lol.... sorry for posting in the wrong spot
Back to top Go down
TrippaKappa
Admin
TrippaKappa

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:08 pm

lol nah its cool, thats what im here to do.
Back to top Go down
walker

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:13 pm

cheers
Back to top Go down
chew ie`

chew ie`

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:58 pm

HAZAA!!
Back to top Go down
gothgirl

gothgirl

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:06 pm

clown <--that is so cool
I know so many people gurls mostly who are
scared of clown
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pastygirl
walker

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:28 pm

well im a joker jocolor
Back to top Go down
TrippaKappa
Admin
TrippaKappa

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:32 pm

and im hung like an elephant

Laughing
Back to top Go down
walker

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 7:34 pm

hhahaha.. yeah.. well im staying away from you since.. your sig just said "trippakappa Loves You" lol.. dont need that male bonding stuff..

but i play like a albino
Back to top Go down
`DephunK'

`DephunK'

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 4:44 pm

My names chris, been playing since roughly 2001ish, started young, im still in highschool, and im enlisting in the marine corps at the end of this year Smile
Back to top Go down
HoLiDaY

HoLiDaY

PostSubject: HEyo   Stop by and say hi. EmptyWed Jan 21, 2009 5:22 pm

Hey peoples! Names Todd, not short for anything. Amazing how many people think Todd is short for Theodore. I'm 19 and going to school for my Bachelors Degree in Game and Storyline Concept. I live in Northern California, in a small town. Been Playing CS for a short time, but learning pretty fast. Hope to play with ya all. Ciao till then!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/twolfkicksass
Prometheus

Prometheus

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 12:09 am

Hello... Jason here. Been playing since the end of 1999. Also referred to as the "Beta Days". I, like Doug(trippa), recently exited the military (USN) after 15 yrs, 7 months and 21 days.... I Love long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners on a lake house deck, the cool breeze that fills the spring mornings out in the midwest....
Actually... I have alot of ink, I love to ride my Harley, and drive my Jeep in the mountains. I also love to drink and party like a friggin rock star. If you ever have any questions about the game... hit me up. I'll be more than happy to assist you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hdandthemarlboroman
[Ex]CaLibeR

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:56 pm

my name is SheL... yeah... that is it for now ill talk when more processes
Back to top Go down
[Ex]CaLibeR

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyThu Jan 22, 2009 4:57 pm

nice intro Jason, im just too high to make one as cool as urs Hi, I'm Shel. I enjoy being brutally buttfucked until i start to bleed. I prefer hung black men to see how far my asshole can gape. My favorite food is italian. That's better. <---- someone is a funny man. It made me laugh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Last edited by [Ex]CaLibeR on Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mega!

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 12:34 am

[Ex]CaLibeR wrote:
nice intro Jason, im just too high to make one as cool as urs Hi, I'm Shel. I enjoy being brutally buttfucked until i start to bleed. I prefer hung black men to see how far my asshole can gape. My favorite food is italian. That's better.

HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Juice

Juice

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:21 pm

Wuts up im Danny AkA JuiceBox Im a Culinary asst. for the Olive Garden n i love shooting people in the FACE so whats up whats up
Back to top Go down
eXXXodus

eXXXodus

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. EmptyFri Jan 23, 2009 2:49 pm

Mega! wrote:
[Ex]CaLibeR wrote:
nice intro Jason, im just too high to make one as cool as urs Hi, I'm Shel. I enjoy being brutally buttfucked until i start to bleed. I prefer hung black men to see how far my asshole can gape. My favorite food is italian. That's better.

HAHAHAHA

I knew you'd like that Mega!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop by and say hi.   Stop by and say hi. Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop by and say hi.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
action Reaction Gaming :: General :: General-
Jump to: